Occasional Contributor
Would someone please suggest to Susan Graver that she stop talking over the hosts? I was watching this morning and she wouldn’t let Pat get through the colors available… She would interrupt after each color and go on and on about it. For the viewing Customer, we want to see what colors are available first and then you can go back and discuss them further. I’m sure I would purchase more Susan Graver items, but it is very hard for me to watch her and listen to her on the air. She just interrupts too much and doesn’t let the host get the information out to us that we want. Thank you.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Shooz, as a one time poster, I'll let you know, everyone posts this about Susan. She's been @ QVC forever ~ 30 years. Can't teach an old dog new tricks applies to Susan Graver.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch her for exactly this reason. She's done it forever and likely won't stop. Unwatchable.

Respected Contributor

You have a friend or a relative who is just like this and their positive attributes greatly outweigh this one annoyance.  Just change the channel or mute.

Trusted Contributor

You know, I used to feel the same way about Susan, but either I'm mellowing with age or she's just "growing on me!"  She can be annoying at times, but she honestly seems like a truly nice person who works very hard, has a true passion for what she does, and is always very kind and appreciative to her customers.  If I need to, I mute when she starts talking over or interrupting hosts because in my heart of hearts, I really don't think she realizes that she's doing it!

Esteemed Contributor

1 post / visitor / and it's a complaint

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

I feel the opposite.  I think the hosts should stop talking over Susan.  Susan knows the article, is trying to point out the design details and what makes the garment well made and special.  The hosts are telling us how many sold, easy pay and blah, blah.  I prefer the designer to explain the features of the garment.

Honored Contributor

We usually get those comments from first time posters on Sunday nights.  You may dislike Susan's presentation style, but it has made her extremely successful.  They aren't going to tinker with a cash cow.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Shoooz Welcome to the forums. Yes, your observation has been discussed many times in the forums, but your post was much more polite than most. If I watch SG, which isn’t often, my remote mute button is my solution to overtalking.

Super Contributor

Susan is not going to change. Unless it is to get worse.

But, as others have said, she must be a cash cow for QVC.

Otherwise they wouldn't cater to her manic behavior.