Valued Contributor

Susan Graver is difficult to watch-listen to.

I wish Susan Graver would stop interrupting the host. The host can't even get through the colors without Susan grabbing each garment and commenting on every single color. She bulldozes the host through the entire show. Everything is not fresh and modern or super super soft.

Honored Contributor

Re: Susan Graver is difficult to watch-listen to.

@LUVNLIFE. You're new here so welcome!  Now the bad news; people have been complaining about Susan after each and every appearance she does for twenty five years.  Save your complaints as nothing will change.  She's here to stay and will always be annoying.  It will help your blood pressure to just change the channel.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I don't watch QVC live, period.  I check in online, see what is being offered and then watch a video of the product and check out the reviews.  I safe lots of  money, I don't buy on whim and I have no clue what host or vendor does what.  That would be my suggestion.  And another suggestion would be to simply turn the channel.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@LUVNLIFE. You're new here so welcome!  Now the bad news; people have been complaining about Susan after each and every appearance she does for twenty five years.  Save your complaints as nothing will change.  She's here to stay and will always be annoying.  It will help your blood pressure to just change the channel.

Not to mention getting poofed

Valued Contributor

It really is bad, and I feel like she is getting worse.  She has no consideration for the hosts at all.  I change the channel as soon as I see her!  I can't believe she hasn't been told by anyone to calm it down!

Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

It really is bad, and I feel like she is getting worse.  She has no consideration for the hosts at all.  I change the channel as soon as I see her!  I can't believe she hasn't been told by anyone to calm it down!

Its hard to believe that they're afraid of her because she seem like a nice, if talkative, person.  I've often wondered if they've ever pointed out that she could sell more if she didn't annoy the viewers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I've often wondered if they've ever pointed out that she could sell more if she didn't annoy the viewers.

How could they possibly say something to her like that when they don't even know if that is true.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the welcome and the info. Didn't realize 25 years-wow. My bp thanks you too.

Contributor

While I will agree that Susan does do a lot of interrupting, I honestly think that she believes that she is her own best salesperson.  And, if you watch her with a host who seems to be able to control her, a lot of her interrupting is to point out some of the design features of her garments.  I was watching her with Courtney yesterday and Courtney certainly shows the ability to rein Susan in.  It was the first time in a long time that I have paid more attention to one of Susan's programs.  It's just my thought, but if I were Ms. Graver, I would be trying hard to sell.  For many years, she was the only designer that QVC had but she now faces an awful lot of competition.  She can relax though, as far as I am concerned, because the QVC customer seems to have their favorite designer and seems to stick with them.  However, if Susan does get your blood pressure up with her interruptions, you would most likely be better off checking her styles on line or perhaps doing something else while half listening to her when she is doing her presentations.  This is just my opinion. 

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Cannot change the channel fast enough... anything, anything... ooo SpongeBob is good! Ahhh.... better. Smiley Very Happy