Honored Contributor

I would like to see Alberti do a show on home decorating---for the different seasons/holidays and general organization to make the home appealing.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Suggestions for new Shows

I'd like to see more of Alberti on QVC's main channel. He's a fabulous host!!

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

It doesn't take much to make women happy on QVC.  I suggest they have a St. Valentine's Day program with all the older hosts like MaryBeth, Jane, Caroline and Jayne being together, talking about loving relationships and showing products from their warehouse that relate to this theme.  Let the four hosts choose them.  Something like the St. Patrick's Day program but using red istead of green.

Honored Contributor

Unless you are going to feature new merchandise, stop putting the host names on the same old shows. That is not innovation.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCkitty1 - I definitely think QVC believes this is a new, fresh way of presenting its items; it's crazy how many shows emerged this year with host names in the titles but no new content whatsoever. It is clear that the company direction for the year is to try to get more viewers and buyers by highlighting the hosts—I guess we'll find out how that works soon enough...

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@QVCkitty1 - I definitely think QVC believes this is a new, fresh way of presenting its items; it's crazy how many shows emerged this year with host names in the titles but no new content whatsoever. It is clear that the company direction for the year is to try to get more viewers and buyers by highlighting the hosts—I guess we'll find out how that works soon enough...

Well it just drives me to the website, where I can see new merch. It’s weird because I often had the Q on for background noise, now hardly at all. I like a few hosts but not enough to make it appointment watching.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I have never understood watching QVC for the hosts.  I watch to see the products.  I guess for some QVC is entertainment but to me it's only a shopping channel.