Contributor

I see people wearing a half-tuck all the time IRL.  Stylists regularly style themselves and their clients with the half-tuck.  But I agree that in photos on the product listing and when the items are presented on TV, the hosts should show tops both ways so that customers can see how it will look both ways. 

Regular Contributor

Has Jane always used an accent when hosting with David? Honey , honey, honey dripping with y'all. Yeesh!

Respected Contributor

and this also has been talked about.move on!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Suggestions for Hosts

[ Edited ]

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

and this also has been talked about.move on!!!!!!!

@Luvsmyfam ... Not nice! I haven't read every single thread on these forums...so NO, all of these haven't been talked about unless you're referring to a specific one. You didn't address a specific person so.....

...and why is it okay for you to start posts about your car's AC not working...then it is...then it isn't again...and about someone not returning a text to you...and about a co-worker who has several DUI's and you feel sorry for him?? ...but you make not-so-nice comments about others posts?!?!?!

Trusted Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

After watching Carolyn with the Dooney & Bourke show this morning she never once gave the measurements of the bag.  I didn't have my phone or tablet with me to check myself.  I then thought how people without a computer etc. rely on this information.  I don't understand after many years as hosts how they leave out important information. 

yes show the front,back and inside right away,and size, they seem to prolong showing us the different colors and how it looks on, I want to know right away if it has an outside poket,the size and the inside,.

Esteemed Contributor

Quit just pinching a tiny edge of a piece of clothing to show the color. Pull the entire piece out and show it for Pete's sake.  It's your job.  Is it so hard to do in between gyrations and giggles?

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

I really think  IN A KIND WAY

Esteemed Contributor

Perfect.  I was told to make suggestions  for hosts.  I did not know there was a place to do it.  Awesome.  

Respected Contributor

my apologies for being rude eastcoastalgal.didnt mean to offend anyone

Trusted Contributor

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

my apologies for being rude eastcoastalgal.didnt mean to offend anyone

@Luvsmyfam ... Thank you for the apology! I appreciate it.

P.S. The only way l saw your post to me was because I came back to this page. The correct way to be sure l see it.... and everyone else... is to type it like this: @EastCoastGal ... Okay?