Respected Contributor

I would like good, thorough product information from a host with a clear, resonate, ear-pleasing voice. No made up words, screeches, mumblings, over-the-top fast talking . walking away,  made-up words, fantasy scenes, TMI...gee I just reread this.  My wishes are over-the-moon.  QVC will not hire hosts like this. 

Super Contributor

SIZING, I asked a while back if ALL hosts, models and fashion designers would state the size they are wearing.  I agree with you.  I can judge better sometimes that way instead of looking at chart.  QVC would probably have less exchanges to deal with if they did this.

Contributor

Changing clothes multiple times during their presentations is very distracting. Especially if doing it on camera. Several hosts are really bad about this.

Valued Contributor
All the hosts wear Tiny, Extra Extra Small, Extra Small, Small.
Honored Contributor

After watching Carolyn with the Dooney & Bourke show this morning she never once gave the measurements of the bag.  I didn't have my phone or tablet with me to check myself.  I then thought how people without a computer etc. rely on this information.  I don't understand after many years as hosts how they leave out important information. 

Trusted Contributor
I couldn’t agree more! I don’t know what has happened with the change in QVC, but when I first started watching about eight years ago, all the host would describe in detail the colors, shading, feel of the fabric, cut of the fabric etc. So that we the viewer could make an informed decision.
Now all I hear is stupid made up stories, saying it’s beautiful beautiful over and over, I love it I love it. I think Sandra is the worst. I have never heard her describe a color or any detail about a clothing item. I think Jayne Brown and Marybeth are the only helpful hosts to watch
Valued Contributor
I would much rather hear details about product information than how many are left of each individual color, size, etc. It just takes up so much time that could be better used giving sizing information, measurements, etc.
Honored Contributor

Give them a mental check list.  If they can't remember, post a white board on set with things that have to be covered for that category.  When that's completed they can start the crazy stuff.

Esteemed Contributor

Tonight CK said several times the model was in a 1X and she is in an XXS. Very insensitive.

Occasional Contributor

I completely agree about describing the color in detail.

Example:

Red - does it have a blue undertone or orange undertone.

Green - does it have a yellow undertone or blue.

Stop with the cute names for colors and just describe them.

Colors on TV don't always look the same in person.

Can't tell you how many times I have received a top that doesn't

look anything like what it looked like on TV