Esteemed Contributor

Re: Suggestion on Notifications

@Annabellethecat66   I couldn’t agree with you more!!

Respected Contributor

@SXMGirl I got that message four times today so I exited/cancelled out completely and logged in again on a fresh google search and have had no additional incidents since doing that.

No idea why this worked for me but glad it did.  This can be the most baffling of sites with all its glitches--no problems elsewhere on other websites using my MacBook--only here.

Esteemed Contributor

@aroc3435  It is now working.  This is not a big deal, but it is annoying.  Of course, it is their site and they can do whatever they want.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@Annabellethecat66   i don't click the red notifications square, only hit it accidentally at least once a year or so, so it's a while since I've seen how that list works. But I thought if you click the individual notifications from the bottom up they didn't all change color at once. 

No?

Sorry if I'm remembering wrongly.

@x Hedge I always click on my notification from the bottom up and as soon as I click on 1, they all turn the same color so once I go back to the notifications I cannot tell which ones I've read and which ones I haven't. I try to remember the subject so I can tell where to start from next, but if you have many notifications it can be difficult to remember.

Honored Contributor

I would just be happy to HAVE SOME 🙄

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  Right now, I cannot see mine.  However, sometimes the ones that I have not read are highlighted in orange.  This is really helpful.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!