Honored Contributor

Re: Suggestion for person in charge of models

They are very beautiful, though. Heart

Maybe slowing down a bit would be helpful.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I'm always looking for the tummy area.  Some of the models do show the tummy area on the pants/leggings, but somehow , sometimes the camera person zooms downward down the leg while the model is showing the waist/tummy area.

Otherwise, most everyone are doing very well.

Love QVC and happy to be here.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Just another way for the Q to save money!!!  imo

Honored Contributor

I've been noticing that those special models (all beautiful) have been moving much more slowly, which is nice.  LOGO show, etc.

Can view the fashion items very well.  Heart

Valued Contributor

Yes to all of the above, PLUS, what drives me to distraction is when the models tug at the hem of whatever top they are wearing.  If you watch for it, you won't be able to unsee it, and it will soon drive you bananas, too.  I'm sure it's just a habit, or a desire to be covered up in the backside before twirling, but I still find it distracting, and it makes me wonder if the garment is ill-fitting, uncomfortable or if it doesn't drape well.

Honored Contributor

@Suziqzee ..............IMO they are always tugging at the hem because the item is to small for them.  I have begged for the models to be put in their correct size, not in black and to tie their hair back or in an updo so we can see the tops completely, all to no avail.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

Those video models (beautiful) at the right of our screens have slowed down quite a bit. 

Easy to see their featured fashions, etc.

Excellent!