Valued Contributor

Re: Suggestion for Susan Graver

I like the long tunics but I wish Susan would make things a little more simple. We don't need a bold print and cold shoulders and puffy sleeves or high low hem. Susan, please,just pick one!

Respected Contributor

@Catch71

Several years ago, when I still watched Susan Graver, I made a suggestion on her Facebook page about the loud prints, and asked her to please make more tops in solids or at least less colorful. I didn't ask her to stop with her prints, just to tone them down a bit for those of us who would prefer more subtle dressing.

Now, I have been blasted on these forums before, but let me tell you all, it  was a barage of hateful replies like I've never seen before.

I've never gone back on her Facebook page.    

Respected Contributor

@Georgiagrama

That is just awful!  She always says that" people are talking to me on Facebook"  she didn't say they were mean!  

People can be so hateful; it is really sad!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Catch71

I guess her fans thought they were taking up for her by blasting me. 

One of them even posted something to the effect of "Why would you come to Susan's Facebook page and make such a statement?" 

"Well, because I thought it was a suggestion" would have been my answer, but I just bowed out and let them go for it, but I'll never make another suggestion on her page for sure. 

Her fans are dedicated to her, and that's fine. 

Esteemed Contributor

Never heard of her before seeing her here. I think she is too expensive.

Contributor

I got blasted for mentioning her love of jewel tones. Who wears them??? Few in NYC.Interesting how the greys and olives are always the colors to sell out first with other vendors. Those along with midnite blue, sage, beige, mauve, are my favorites.So I can do very little shopping with Graver and forget Lori. She has some of the best colors and prints in the world but I do not wear fitted tops.Too revealing, too snug, too sexy! That's why she always tries to sell layers to go with the single tops. More money and less fitted. But her colors are exquisite! Too bad.

Super Contributor

Unfortunately their quality has really gone downhill .I have things from 20 years ago that still look nicer than things I bought recently. Done with LE. 

Frequent Contributor

I agree! Most prints are ugly in my opinion..One time walked hubby walked in and said, who in he$$ would wear that?. Chuckled.

Contributor

I second LE!  A little pricey but I buy a few pieces a year and just love their things!

Occasional Visitor

Hi Susan,

i would like to see you bring back the liquid knit tunic length blazer with the pockets and without the peplum. I love mine and wish to purchase more colors. I wear it with so many pants and skirts that I may also need a new black. Please please bring it back.