Honored Contributor

Suggestion for Showing LOGO Clothing

@Beth-QVC   or any other Social Team Member:

Would you please pass these suggestions on to the appropriate QVC staff?

LOGO offers many zip front or snap front hoodies.  Lori G. likes to just tie the hood together at the top but not zip or snap the garment shut.   I pretty much never see the hoodie zipped or snapped closed on any of the models, a host, or Lori during the presentation.   I do like to close hoodie  and would like to see at least one model or host show it that way.  We need to see that to determine proper fit for us!  This happened yet again last night when the following item   was presented (see video). It's very frustrating.

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Hoodie-w-Wide-Ruffle-at-Hem.product.A3...

Along this same idea, we need to see any garment presented from all sides - back, front and sides.  So please have most of the models who are modeling a LOGO garment not layer it to show in the presentation.   Oftentimes we cannot see how the back side of a top being presented fits because it is layered with cardigans or hoodies or whatever.   The same goes for pants.  

I understand QVC wants to sell the most garments it can style with a particular item and hence all that layering, but it's important for the viewers to see the fit of the garment being presented from all sides.  More important to us, than styling it.  QVC needs to do better about these two issues during its LOGO shows.  Thank you.

Pearley

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Suggestion for Showing LOGO Clothing

And........all this time I thought "Pearley" (the OP) WAS Lorie G.   Live and learn I guess.

Valued Contributor

Although I don't wear Logo...tried it once and it added pounds to my body.  However I have watched a few of the shows and I have no idea what one item looks like  Most times they have it layered.  Lori herself, who is a little woman always have at least 3 layers on.  So I agree...show they layered then show them separately

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you! Yes, it would be nice to see the garments both worn opened and snapped/buttoned/zipped.
The same camerawork goes for footwear, all brands.
Please have them show the BOTTOM of the shoe or boot.
I can tell whether I like a shoe by seeing the upper, but the bottom of the shoe tells me if I can actually wear it or not.
Honored Contributor

I agree Pearley!  They should show the how a hoodie looks closed. I personally can't stand when Lori closes it tied at the top with the rest of it open.  She thinks it looks so chic...to me it looks styled like "Little red riding hood".

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I agree Pearley!  They should show the how a hoodie looks closed. I personally can't stand when Lori closes it tied at the top with the rest of it open.  She thinks it looks so chic...to me it looks styled like "Little red riding hood".

@haddon9  I don't like that either and wouldn't wear my hoodies like that, nor in my opinion do most of us wear them like that.  If Lori likes to, it's fine with me for her to model hers like that, but to have all the people in them (Amy & the models) wearing it "fastened" like that is just plain wrong and doing the customer a real disservice.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I agree that hoodies, in fact, all coats and jackets should be shown zipped up or snapped/buttoned. I would also appreciate profile views on the web site. I have purchased a few of Lori's tops that looked cute from the front and back but looked like maternity tops from the side. So many returns that could have been avoided.

Honored Contributor

I hate to say this, but in most of the shows featuring hoodies and jackets the models probably can't zip or fasten them because the garment is too small!

The other day one of the models was wearing a jean jacket that had a gap between the button side and the button hole side of about six inches.  When the host asked her to button it the model looked panicked.  It wasn't happening.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoonwrote:

I hate to say this, but in most of the shows featuring hoodies and jackets the models probably can't zip or fasten them because the garment is too small!

The other day one of the models was wearing a jean jacket that had a gap between the button side and the button hole side of about six inches.  When the host asked her to button it the model looked panicked.  It wasn't happening.

@faeriemoon  That's no reason for QVC not to comply with my suggestion here.  That is, however, a reason for QVC to have models wearing their proper sizes.

QVC Customer Care

@Pearlee

I will forward your suggestion to our production teams...thank you for taking the time to let us know!

Beth QVC