Trusted Contributor

Suggestion for Pre-Sale of TSV Fashion Items

Would appreciate it if the webpage for pre-ordering of TSV fashion items would include the "click here" measurements.  It is difficult to tell how the fit will be in all areas of the body without that information.  Some of us look for specific area of the body measurements before ordering clothing.

Thanks so much for listening QVC.

QVC Social Team

Re: Suggestion for Pre-Sale of TSV Fashion Items

@LogoFan wrote:

Would appreciate it if the webpage for pre-ordering of TSV fashion items would include the "click here" measurements.  It is difficult to tell how the fit will be in all areas of the body without that information.  Some of us look for specific area of the body measurements before ordering clothing.

Hello @LogoFan - Thank you for your suggestion and I have passed it along to our team!

Honored Contributor

@LogoFan wrote:

YES, please!!

I need these measurements to order. I've passed on TSV previews without this information and then forgotten to come back on order on the actual TSV day, so QVC loses sales because of this.

If you want to cut down on returns, please make sure these are available for every clothing item, no exceptions.

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

@LogoFan wrote:

Hello @LogoFan - Thank you for your suggestion and I have passed it along to our team!

Thanks so much Eva, would really appreciate this.