Esteemed Contributor

Suggestion for Joan Rivers line

I love the Joan Rivers Big Shirts but would like some without pockets for a smoother line on the body, especially on the denim ones.  Thank you

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Suggestion for Joan Rivers line

Funny....pockets are one of the primary reasons why I like them so much. Different strokes for different folks, right?

Super Contributor

I would have to agree with you mspat.  The pockets, unless they are sewn down, tend to balloon out , and those pockets sewn as patch pocketson the outside of the shirt , not on seam are just awful.  I like pockets, But I don't want the shirt to shout "I like Pockets", see. See My Pockets.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Bought couple of those big shirts back at the beginning - thought I loved what I saw on TV.  Hated JR design when I received it - those pockets are so cheap to make and the cut of it makes everybody look ready to give birth.  Return my purchase.

Honored Contributor

My suggestion would be to get rid of 99% of the big shirts. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I don't even buy shirts without pockets anymore because pockets are so useful.  I do wish, however, the Joan Rivers line would start using darker plaids for their shirts.  The plaids all have too much white.  

If someone doesn't want pockets, there are Denim & Co shirts that are similar that don't have the lower patch pockets.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.