Contributor

I was watching kitchen innovations with Mark Charles this morning (I think that’s his name .. the one that does the lists). The new host, Anthony, was on with him.  Mark was so rude to Anthony and it made it hard to watch.  Maybe that’s Marks idea of teasing but to me Mark just seemed like a jerk.

Another guest host that doesn’t always seem so nice to me is Jackie (sp?) on Isaac’s team.  She was on the Cathy Pedrius (sp?) and she was so dismissive of Cathy.  

Come on guest hosts .. the QVC hosts are kind and respectful to you, please make an effort to return the same.

Honored Contributor

Re: Suggestion for Guest Hosts

https://cdn.quotesgram.com/img/63/40/1130546840-treat-others-with-kindness-respect.png

Honored Contributor

Guest host? Do you mean product presenter?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Contributor

Yes.. the hosts that are their with their products.  Sorry for any confusion.  I had just heard them referred to as guest hosts so that’s what I called them.

Contributor

Oops first their was wrong there .. should read there with their... 

Esteemed Contributor

@SimbaKitty I think MCM was just being himself, and unfortunately it did come off as rude. He is usually goofing off with David V or Mary, and they are used to the banter. I'm not sure he can be any different.

Trusted Contributor

@SimbaKitty wrote:

Yes.. the hosts that are their with their products.  Sorry for any confusion.  I had just heard them referred to as guest hosts so that’s what I called them.

Yes @SimbaKitty you are right I too have heard them referred to as "guest host".

Trusted Contributor

@SimbaKitty wrote:

I was watching kitchen innovations with Mark Charles this morning (I think that’s his name .. the one that does the lists). The new host, Anthony, was on with him.  Mark was so rude to Anthony and it made it hard to watch.  Maybe that’s Marks idea of teasing but to me Mark just seemed like a jerk.

Another guest host that doesn’t always seem so nice to me is Jackie (sp?) on Isaac’s team.  She was on the Cathy Pedrius (sp?) and she was so dismissive of Cathy.  

Come on guest hosts .. the QVC hosts are kind and respectful to you, please make an effort to return the same.

I don't watch the shows with Mark Charles, so I can't comment on that. But regarding CP and Jacqui, I watched that show.  And I thought the direct opposite.  I thought CP sort of took over and didn't let Jacqui talk.  I like Jacqui, I've read her books, I think she's charming on the Q, and last but not least SHE is the expert.  And my Goodness, she's on air at some really early hours.  I'd let her do all of the talking!    

Regular Contributor

Yes, I saw that this mornning.  What a condesending piece of  work. Yay for Anthony!

Regular Contributor

Oh Yeah!  Not a fan of  Jackie.  As soon as I see she's on for Isaac,QVC is turned off.