Esteemed Contributor

Suggestion for 2018 QVC buyers for Linea WK . . .

Would like to put in a suggestion to QVC's buyers to include NAVY in the color pallet of Louis Dell'Olio's beloved warm Whisper Knit pieces in his 2018 collection. Navy is such an important color for every skin tone and age group. It's been years since the Linea Line has offered anything in a true Navy. Please bring us a color everyone is able to use within their existing wardrobe, which will also mix and match with other Linea pieces. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Suggestion for 2018 QVC buyers for Linea WK . . .

Never done this before..........but I'll add my request.  Give us more button-up blouses - long sleeves - and  non-wrinkle white crisp blouses.   Every manufacturer makes tunics cuz they are cheaper to produce - no button holes.  So tired of everybody looking like everybody.  Oh, and with one breast pocket - mute colors for summer would be 'special'.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think I have ever seen a no iron shirt offered here at QVC. I may be wrong, but that would be wonderful! These days I use my little steamer instead of an iron as much as I can. Luckily, many of Linea things do nicely with that. It is the large percentage of cotton that requires the iron. Taking things to the cleaners can get tiresome and expensive after a while, and very hard on the fabric. 

Again, let's see more of Louis' beautiful navy! 

QVC Customer Care

@BirkiLady wrote:

Would like to put in a suggestion to QVC's buyers to include NAVY in the color pallet of Louis Dell'Olio's beloved warm Whisper Knit pieces in his 2018 collection. Navy is such an important color for every skin tone and age group. It's been years since the Linea Line has offered anything in a true Navy. Please bring us a color everyone is able to use within their existing wardrobe, which will also mix and match with other Linea pieces. 

I have forwarded your suggestion to the proper department for future consideration.  Thank you.

Esteemed Contributor

@Paulette-QVC  Many thanks! And Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
QVC Customer Care

@BirkiLady wrote:

@Paulette-QVC  Many thanks! And Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Thank you so much. And the same to you. Have a safe Holiday Season!!