Respected Contributor

Re: Suggestion - Renae from Women with Control

Spoiler
I definitely agree with the OP and majority of comments.

The models are not Vegas showgirls, entertainers at strip clubs, or Hooter's girls.  They are clothing, makeup and jewelry models.  They are being coerced into shaking their rears on TV and I have to think many are embarrassed  by it.  

Honored Contributor

Sorry but I find some of her presentations funny I laughed till I cried when she was on with LR one night.Jackie and dianna were fighting to get attention with their dancing and the they convinced Lisa to try it....omg. 

Honored Contributor

I believe every host and vendor should be able to bring their own personality to their presentations.  However, when their personality or antics supersedes the very reason they are on-air (to pleasantly and cleary sell a product), I find it impossible to continue to watch.

Renee has recently taken to howling (that's precisely the word that Leah called the noise during her A.M. Style Show last Saturday) in every one of her presentations.  She makes that very loud "OW!!" sound multiple times, all the time now.  Perhaps she was told to get rid of the forced dancing at the end of every show (I haven't seen that for over a year now), so now she has decided to interject the howl.  It boggles the mind, it really does.  I love fun & laughter, but her routine is not that.

Occasional Contributor

She comes across as she thinks she is hot stuff. I can't watch her because she thinks she is a diva.

Frequent Contributor

Gary and Carolyn shaking their butts, Spare me!  Cackling at the visual.