Valued Contributor

Suggestion - Renae from Women with Control

She should tone it down a little. Not very classy. The butt shaking and sexual overtones get to be a bit over done. Just a suggestion that she might make the models and herself look cheap. Sorry - my OPINION and suggestion.
Valued Contributor

Re: Suggestion - Renae from Women with Control

Honored Contributor

Sexual overtones??  I don't see it!  Only in the eye of the beholder!!!

Honored Contributor

@Pook wrote:

Sexual overtones??  I don't see it!  Only in the eye of the beholder!!!

@Pook.  Or perhaps a vision problem?  I'd say sexual overtones galore and yes, it does look cheap.  I like some of Renee's pants but I shop online and do not watch her presentations...ever.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't know about sexual anything.  I do know I don't enjoy looking at other women's butts.  Plain and simple.

I don't understand why it's necessary for everyone on camera to turn their backsides to the camera, lift their shirts and wiggle (the camera even comes in closer sometimes).

Come on!  It's not necessary and I think it's demeaning to women.  

I also think QVC should have 2X and 3X models showing the clothes.  If they're going to sell them and tell the audience "they look good no matter what size you buy"....demonstrate it.  How about that?

Valued Contributor

I absolutely cannot stand to watch Renee!! She’s so crude!!! Somebody needs to tell her that the viewers don’t want to watch her shake her butt. 

Esteemed Contributor

I cast my vote for the majority - of opinions.  Never never watch her.  Once was enough.

Super Contributor

I also cast my vote for her being crude!  I turn the chanel when she comes on with her nonsense!  I have purchased her pants & they do not do a thing to uplift the hiney.  In fact, I returned them & will never purchase again.  She is all about phoney drama!!

Respected Contributor

Tried, can't watch.

Won't support no wiggle, no jiggle being shoved in my face.

And in turn, have never purchased.

But that's just me.

Super Contributor

Thank you for your opinion.  I like some of her styles, but her presentations annoy me with the dancing and constantly talking about her, and others, butts.  I just got home tonight, turned on to QVC2, and they were laughing hysterically at something, dancing around and shaking their bottoms.  ENOUGH!  Please be professional enough to demonstrate your design, show it's features, without cackling, and talking over everyone.  Just my 2 cents, but I turn the channel when I see this.