Honored Contributor

Suggestion: More Elise Ivy Shows on Main Q Channel 🙂

I really like Shawn’s Dare to Share Beauty Show with Antonella Nester.  Since they seem to be a permanent pairing for that show now,  it looks like Elise Ivy has lost her spot there.  

Elise has become one of the Q’s best hosts, always prepared, warm, and has great rapport with all the vendors.  I would love to see Elise in more shows on the main channel.  Not as social media sidekick either, but her own shows.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Suggestion: More Elise Ivy Shows on Main Q Channel 🙂

She is delightful, Elise is.  She seems to remain engaged but not intrusive.  Very nice to watch.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

@@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I really like Shawn’s Dare to Share Beauty Show with Antonella Nester.  Since they seem to be a permanent pairing for that show now,  it looks like Elise Ivy has lost her spot there.  

Elise has become one of the Q’s best hosts, always prepared, warm, and has great rapport with all the vendors.  I would love to see Elise in more shows on the main channel.  Not as social media sidekick either, but her own shows.

@Caaareful Shopper   ..... I agree with you .... I always liked Elise from the beginning.... she is a great host ...... I watch QVC2 a lot because I enjoy the shows more on QVC2 than the main QVC channel ☺️

Respected Contributor

Yes.  More Elise (and some other new hosts).  Less Shawn, Jane T., Amy.  Please .

Honored Contributor

I agree 100%.......I think Elise is a terrific host, and she sure knows her Beauty~! She gives all the pertinent information, she does not talk non-stop, and she is very good with the vendors. I would love to see her more primetime and on  QVC.........

Esteemed Contributor

I, too, am enjoying Elise's presentations!!  I never watched the Beauty Channel, so really did not know her at all.  She is calm, is prepared and lets the vendors speak.

Regular Contributor

Completely agree about Elyse Ivy.

I started watching Elyse on Beauty IQ and although thought one of the fails of the channel was lack of rotating out hosts and brands - same thing over & over with not much variety (even on times where live shows were presented).  I really miss Beauty IQ channel - more variety in products (and hosts) I think would have made it more of a success.  Shame more efforts not put in to make it work.  I also used to buy a lot more beauty from the Q than I do now.

Anyway - once it went off the air the host I missed was Elyse so very glad to see her on the main channel.  Putting her sit on the couch like an extra for a Shawn show was embarrassing - she is really good - young, likeable and knowledgeable when she is presenting and should not be viewed as an extra - she does not need Shawn or anyone else.  Some hosts annoy me so I need to change the channel when they are on but find myself leaving the TV on when she is presenting - even if I have no interest in product.  She is a great host.  Wish she was on more weekday evenings and weekends when I am home to watch  (would like you to switch out some of those repetitive week night hosts!)

Honored Contributor

I too really enjoy Elise.  She is an excellant host.  I don't care for Dare to Share Beauty and the pairing of AN and Shawn is a nightmare to me but I'm fine with it because I think Elise deserves her own shows, not to be someone's sidekick.

However, I like her on Q2 because for some reason, I just prefer that channel anymore.  It just seems more relaxed.  

Honored Contributor

I agree, love EI she is such a good host, does not give TMI on personal stuff to take up air time to try to sell product. Elise looks good in her clothes and wears neat shoes and boots. The woman is so knowledgeable when it comes to make up and skin care, I miss her and Courtney doing the beauty shows. Courtney is too far out, but Elise kind of reigned her in and it all just worked.

Occasional Contributor

Elise Ivy is a blessing to us all, especially in this horrible time in All of our lives.  She is always compassionate and empathtic to her customers, no matter what she is selling.  I always look for shows that she is hosting, more so now, because she has the ability to calm my fears just by hearing her voice.  Please Elise stay well and stay safe and hope to see you again very soon