Respected Contributor

Re: Strange hair styles and make up

@Imaoldhippie   Guess you didn't watch Friday night!!!

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac   You did watch Friday night's show.

Contributor

I'm not specifically picking on one host, I am just saying maybe someone should do a "mic" check on how something is coming across of tv before they go live. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've never heard of Cindy Lou Who, but the only host I've seen wear a pony tail on the top of her head is SK. 

Honored Contributor

@coffee drinker ............No I did not watch last night.  Guess I missed it.  I thought she was talking about this mornings shows.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Super Contributor

They do these outlandish styles for attention because they are narcissus.

Contributor

• There was a host last week selling a eye make up kit and was wear the shades from the kit- looked like Mimi from the Drew Carey show.  The point is they are on air professionals, shouldn't some be checking how they are coming across on TV? I personally like SK just think certain looks don't project a professional look or represent the product the way they intended to.
Esteemed Contributor

@findingnemo - it strikes me as odd that you are negatively commenting on hosts hair styles and makeup when you said in at least one of your previous posts in another Forum - Just change the channel.

Perhaps, you should take your own advice and just change the channel. And, you are speaking negatively just by posting your OP.

Honored Contributor

I think that they are doing quite well, considering that they are probably coloring and styling their own hair and makeup.  Well, let's hope they are, to be safe.

Yes, it does take a lot of bravery to venture outside their  homes, and be exposed to 'this and that' in studios, etc.

Anyway, wishing everyone well.   That's the important thing.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I don't care about a host's makeup or hair.  I hope hosts don't care what people think about such superficial things.  I care more about the host giving all the details about a product instead of about family, vacation, working from home, etc etc.