Honored Contributor

Re: Strange hair styles and make up

Some of the look like they have a door knob on top of their head.

---------------------

@K9buddy wrote:

I agree with the OP.  I had to get up very close to the tv to see what seemed to be trapped on top of her head. Lol 

Trusted Contributor

@AngelLove2 wrote:
I know what the OP is saying. If I don't like a host's. hairstyle, I won't watch and I'm talking before the pandemic. Fortunately, I watch very little QVC.

----

I don't understand, why, a host's hair style would prevent you from watching? 

Do you walk out of a B&M store, if you don't like the sales associate's hair style? 

When I'm shopping, in person, or virtually, it's for the product, not how the salesperson looks! 

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Cindy Lou is a child on the Grinch movie.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SuhseK wrote:

@AngelLove2 wrote:
I know what the OP is saying. If I don't like a host's. hairstyle, I won't watch and I'm talking before the pandemic. Fortunately, I watch very little QVC.

----

I don't understand, why, a host's hair style would prevent you from watching? 

Do you walk out of a B&M store, if you don't like the sales associate's hair style? 

When I'm shopping, in person, or virtually, it's for the product, not how the salesperson looks! 

Same here @SuhseK .  I don't understand why a host's hairstyle would prevent someone from watching a show.

Trusted Contributor

In my opinion, when a host starts to bother you for some reason, you are watching way too much shopping programs. Turn the TV off and pick up a book or take a walk.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pat and Mary Beth (among other hosts) look very young without heavy TV makeup, imo.

And, even their natural, soft, healthy looking hairstyles are very flattering.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

@findingnemo wrote:

When it looks like a child took purple eye shadow and did the hosts eye and she is selling that product in her presentation- hard pass for me.

When a host hair resembles "Cindy Lou Who" or the shaggy dog,  I can't focus on anything she is presenting especially when it's the product they are presenting for sale.

omg! LOL! Woman LOL You are SO right!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Image result for easily distractedImage result for easily distractedImage result for easily distracted

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Contributor

A strange looking hairstyle is a strange looking hairstyle. It's not a matter of opinion. Shawn has the strangest of all sometimes. 

Esteemed Contributor

I can think of one in particular host who used to have beautiful locks but has apparently been taking a weed whacker to her hair for some time now. It started before the pandemic.