Super Contributor

Re: Stop the pajamas, stupid hats, dumb elf costumes and ridiculous behavior of hosts! PLEASE!

So true!!!! HSN hosts are so fake now, including some vendors. They sound like "carnival hawkers"!!!! There are a couple, mostly one, that have really changed, not only in  looks, but selling tactics!!!! I am all for wanting and trying to look and act your best but it is laughable now!!! I hardly watch anymore, its sad considering I have been watching for over 20yrs. Just my humble opinion....... 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Stop the pajamas, stupid hats, dumb elf costumes and ridiculous behavior of hosts! PLEASE!

Well, now they will start with the fitness gadgets, diets, etc.   It will be non-stop until the gardening stuff arrives.  Same old circle every year.

Occasional Visitor

[ Edited ]

Personally, I love the Steampunk style and I think that this kind of costume gives back the dignity and elegance lost through the ages. The materials are noble and nobody will look stupid with such a costume! I found on this site a large choice of costumes, including beautiful 3-pieces.