Regular Contributor

Re: Stop the pajamas, stupid hats, dumb elf costumes and ridiculous behavior of hosts! PLEASE!

[ Edited ]

I thought Alberti was absolutely adorable and festive in his Elf costume recently. It has been a stressful year for me, and I chuckled and smiled through that entire show just looking at him. That being said, my young daughter would probably agree with you and think it is childish and inappropriate. So it's not necessarily an age thing, but for me at the holidays any bit of festivity or whimsy, no matter how small, brings me joy. 
I can't wait to see what shirt or Christmas outfit he will wear next!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Stop the pajamas, stupid hats, dumb elf costumes and ridiculous behavior of hosts! PLEASE!

@Cathyshopper   I switch to QVC maybe 3 times a day.   I happened to catch that particular show. I'm glad you enjoyed it.     I do not watch to be entertained but to get info on a product I may like.   Since that never happens anymore I haven't purchashed anything for quite a long time.  Staying on topic,  I cannot stand 90% of the hosts and their pj wearing, stupid hats, dancing etc. etc...

Occasional Contributor

I turn off Shawn, Kerstin, and Jennifer Coffey as they have become completely out of control with their slap stick failed comedy routines. They get so caught up in trying to be funny that they do not really describe,  measure, or explain in detail the items. QVC has allowed Shawn to live basically in pajamas on the shows.  If any of these three women are hosting a show; then, I turn the channel.and flip back on when others which are more professionsal acting are doing their job aka selling merchandise. 

Consumers turn on QVC to buy merchandise and expect professionalism in order to make their choices. 

Super Contributor

@DS I agree with you but must add Rachel and Alberti to that list.

Esteemed Contributor

@LovemesomeQ1979 wrote:

@DS I agree with you but must add Rachel and Alberti to that list.

@LovemesomeQ1979   Agree.....can't watch R/A no matter what they are selling.

Esteemed Contributor

If it makes anyone feel better I did hear Shawn a few weeks back mention that the casual wear/pajamas will be over when they return to normal programming in January. 

Regular Contributor

I just wish they would fix their hair, look clean & dress nicely.  I like watching the classy hosts.  

Regular Contributor

The dancing is really bad too.  Why dance?  It doesn't make the clothes look good.

Respected Contributor

@Mom2Dogs   I think maybe they are trying to draw in the ''younger crowd'' because that's where the 'future of the $ is ''...not so much as with customers like me who are 'older' and have most everything in life that I plan to buy already.

Esteemed Contributor

HSN hosts are far superior in professional performance and appearance. 

They rarely, if ever, twirl, dance, perform squat thrusts and leg lifts and almost never recline on couches with feet firmly planted on a coffee table.

Of course my opinion based upon my observations.