Frequent Contributor

Why in gods name would you allow someone to televise a show from the bathroom. Bathrooms are the dirtiest room in the house and really you show a picture with your dirty towels hanging in the background. If you can't be in the studio you should at least be televising from an appropriate location. Wake up QVC

Honored Contributor

Re: Stop the bathroom shows!

[ Edited ]

The world isn't ending.  Relax. Everyone has a bathroom.   

Respected Contributor

@NYViewer 

Again, I think it's the QVC's philosophy these days to make the hosts work in a way that the customers can relate to them, then like them, then buy products from them.  Oh my goodness, we all have a bathroom (or two or three) in the house, right?  It's not always in pristine condition.  So, this is real life.  Let's make the customers feel good-maybe they can relate to a slightly disheveled, even dirty, bathroom. 

Esteemed Contributor

QVC standards have gone completely down the toilet. 

Esteemed Contributor

I posted this yesterday...... some of the answers were nice, some ridiculous and mean. Good luck with this one!! And you need a thick skin to be here.

Honored Contributor

I guess if Shawn lived in a mansion with a fancy bathroom some would feel okay televising her show there.  However, she has an average bathroom and doesn't live in a fancy home.  I wasn't offended. 

Regular Contributor

I guess it would bother me if she was demonstrating kitchen products in her bathroom but from what I've seen I'm fine with it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Could be since she's hosting makeup segments, her bathroom has the proper lighting and/or it's a place where she can keep a busy toddler at bay.

Esteemed Contributor

@Effie54You do need a thick skin to post here. Posters just have to learn they do not have to justify their position, or go back and explain unless they want to.

Trusted Contributor

It didn't offend me at all. Her bathroom looked clean and didn't look cluttered. Plus she has that  huge lit mirror in there. Let's face it, things have been very different this past year. I guess we just all do what we have to do to adapt to these very strange times.