Esteemed Contributor

Re: Stop hosts saying ‘STINKIN’ CUTE’ PLEASE!

@KatieB wrote:

@CABRIT wrote:

This comment makes me so aggravated.  It doesn't make any sense!  Ive never heard anyone use this expression before, only on QVC.  I have others that make me cringe as well, but this particular one is the worst.  

@CABRIT   You must not be from the South.  I've heard it all my life and I'm 70 years old.

@KatieB @CABRIT   I will admit to using the phrase for years among friends even before I moved to Texas.  Have used on West and East coasts.   Wouldn't use in a professional environment which QVC is supposed to be.  

Respected Contributor

Yes, very childish.

And please stop saying.... " PS and " ... I believe that is a phrase LR coined and it carries on to this day.  When Rachel B. says it super fast, it sound like something that is done in one's bathroom.

Respected Contributor

@CABRIT wrote:

This comment makes me so aggravated.  It doesn't make any sense!  Ive never heard anyone use this expression before, only on QVC.  I have others that make me cringe as well, but this particular one is the worst.  

@CABRIT   You must not get out much if you've never heard the saying before.

Honored Contributor

It doesn't really bother me...there is a time & place.  I have to admit that sometimes my daughter's two kittens are so stinking cute! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

big agreement here calming theheart

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

It sounds so cheesy to me. 

I hate it when people use the word 'cheesy'.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mosky wrote:

Its  very  childlike,and I do not care for  it!

@mosky   You really should have used the word 'juvenile' instead of childlike.  I means since we're discussing what words/phrases should/should not be used.