New Contributor

Stop Limiting Items in Shopping Cart

[ Edited ]

I just placed an order and would have placed an order for more items except it kept limiting my items in my shopping cart to only 9.  I would get the error message and then literally go to my cart and decide what I wanted the most.  I absolutely will not place multiple orders in a day and am one that i will get on a qvc kick for a day and probably won't visit the site again for months.  Well ... I guess I could thank you for saving me money because I definitely would have ordered more things.

Honored Contributor

Re: Stop Limiting Items in Shopping Cart

I guess I don't understand the big problem of making 2 orders, instead of just one?

What difference does a couple of more clicks for a second order make?

But whatever makes you happy.......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I hope you don't think there's some kind of discount involved if you put everything on one order, because there isn't.  They fill them one at a time and charge s&h on each item. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

I guess I don't understand the big problem of making 2 orders, instead of just one?

What difference does a couple of more clicks for a second order make?

But whatever makes you happy.......

I don't get the big deal either.  Placing multiple orders is not costing you any more money  Might take a minute or two longer because of the extra clicks.  The hosts say repeatedly just because you put something in your cart does not mean it is going to stay there.  It will come out of your cart and go back into stock so that someone that wants to actually pull the trigger can order it.

Again the Hosts say this REPEATEDLY

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bjkvb wrote:

I just placed an order and would have placed an order for more items except it kept limiting my items in my shopping cart to only 9.  I would get the error message and then literally go to my cart and decide what I wanted the most.  I absolutely will not place multiple orders in a day and am one that i will get on a qvc kick for a day and probably won't visit the site again for months.  Well ... I guess I could thank you for saving me money because I definitely would have ordered more things.

@bjkvb 

Sorry, but your post just doesn't make any sense.  If you REALLY wanted more items, you would have ordered them.  

Personally, I would never order 9 items on one transaction.  There is no benefit whasoever to doing so.

If your real motivation was just to complain about something, I guess you've accomplished what you set out to do.  

Honored Contributor

I do not think any company works to lose sure sales.  If I put something in my cart and come back months later only to find an empty cart, who really lost?

Honored Contributor

Try to look at the big picture, and what makes sense here.

The time it took for you to come over to the Forums to write your post most likely took more time to do than just purchase your first 9 items, and then create another order for the rest of your items. 

You would have been done with your purchases already.

Honored Contributor

I doubt the OP will return.  She just wanted to rant for some reason.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@bjkvb wrote:

I don't know why they would limit that either.  Pay no attention to the "scrap iron" here.  They just go with the scenery I guess or like to post a lot but anyway, I see you were NOT looking for any special treatment.  Yeah, sometimes I have the channel on and start ordering but I usually have my preferences and order those.  If I kept that channel on too long, I'd be ordering like crazy too!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@bjkvb wrote:

I don't know why they would limit that either.  Pay no attention to the "scrap iron" here.  They just go with the scenery I guess or like to post a lot but anyway, I see you were NOT looking for any special treatment.  Yeah, sometimes I have the channel on and start ordering but I usually have my preferences and order those.  If I kept that channel on too long, I'd be ordering like crazy too!  LOL!

@77yangya 

Calling other posters and their opinions "scrap iron" is not very nice; name-calling in general is a childish and immature act, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.