Trusted Contributor

Re: Stop Limiting Items in Shopping Cart

@77yangya wrote:

@bjkvb wrote:

I just placed an order and would have placed an order for more items except it kept limiting my items in my shopping cart to only 9.  I would get the error message and then literally go to my cart and decide what I wanted the most.  I absolutely will not place multiple orders in a day and am one that i will get on a qvc kick for a day and probably won't visit the site again for months.  Well ... I guess I could thank you for saving me money because I definitely would have ordered more things.

I don't know why they would limit that either.  Pay no attention to the "scrap iron" here.  They just go with the scenery I guess or like to post a lot but anyway, I see you were NOT looking for any special treatment.  Yeah, sometimes I have the channel on and start ordering but I usually have my preferences and order those.  If I kept that channel on too long, I'd be ordering like crazy too!  LOL

LOL!!  I totally agree.  She posts a suggestion in the SUGGESTION BOX and gets blasted.  Typical.

Valued Contributor

I agree with the OP for some of us who do big buying sprees. For example, many of Valerie Parr Hill items immediately sell out when they hit .com at midnight, the day of her shows. I have to be quick on the draw if my shopping list contains more than 9 items, which it usually does. I pick my 9 must have items on my first order and place additional orders with remaining items. The pain is real, folks 😁
Honored Contributor

I have to admit that I have never put that much in my shopping cart.  

Esteemed Contributor

Saving money is NEVER a bad thing.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Just put extra items on a wish list.  I habitually order only one item per order, since you aren't saving on postage anyway.  Then if something has to be returned, there is no confusion over quantity or size.  

Honored Contributor

I wonder if this person thinks there is some sort of shipping discount when multiple items are ordered at once.  Not everyone is familiar with the Q's shenanigans.