Valued Contributor
Today's TSV queen fits 15 1/2 " which is puny! Please please offer deep pocket sheets. Many of us have sleep number beds, etc, which require 18-20 etc.-inch pockets. Thanks.
Respected Contributor

Re: Still no DEEP Pocket sheets

I second this request. I also need sheets that have 18-20 inch pockets for my pillow top mattress.

~Live with Intention~
New Contributor

Totally agree! I have a 19" mattress, the only sheets that fit are the Malden Mills stretch fleece (wonderful but cold-weather only.) I've bought true deep-pocket fitted sheets for $65 each from a catalog. There's a real need for true deep-pocket sheets, many people use toppers.

Honored Contributor

Target and Tuesday Morning are the only places I have found 19" deep pocket sheets. The Peacock Alley sheets are super expensive unless Tuesday Morning has them on sale....

Esteemed Contributor

I found 21" fitted sheets at Bed, Bath and Beyond, pricey they work great.  I would have purchased a couple of sets of the TSV If the pockets were deeper.  

Respected Contributor

Figure that QVC has probably stockpiled loads of older sheets that do not have deep pockets. They need to get rid of those first.

(When trying to sell the Sleep Number Mattress, hosts should--but won't --mention that most QVC bedding will not accommodate fuller matresses.)

Trusted Contributor

Even Walmart has sheets with 18" or 20" pockets.  QVC needs to get with it, if they want to sell sheets!  The majority of us can't use their sheets with skimpy pockets!

Respected Contributor

@lovesrecess wrote:

Target and Tuesday Morning are the only places I have found 19" deep pocket sheets. The Peacock Alley sheets are super expensive unless Tuesday Morning has them on sale....

Agree about Target - I have bought Threshold sheets for my beds (one bed is a pillow top) and as an added benefit, they have a tag sewn inside all 4 sides showing "Side" or "Top or Bottom".  I don't have to fight with the sheet to figure out whether I've got it on the right spot before pulling the elastic around the correct corner!