Respected Contributor

Re: Step right up, get your Q card!

@All The Stars wrote:

How about QVC offering $50-$60 off purchase to their long-standing customers?

That's tempting but I'll take $300.00 and "maybe" I'd get it.  Just my two cents...

Respected Contributor

What gets me is the account credit - I've had a Q card for years and never got that.

Last one I heard - last week - was $60.  I guess I'm just jealous.  

Esteemed Contributor

There is zero benefits to having this card except for easy pay if you need that.  But if you need to constantly pay monthly for something, you probably shouldn't be buying it.  What I simply cannot wrap my head around is why they wouldn't offer free shipping and free returns with it!  That would be incentive.  I mentioned before I always use my LL Bean card because it does offer what I just stated and also, free monogramming and it adds up what they call bean bucks that you can use on their website.  I just bought DH a brand new pair of New Balance sneakers on LL Bean and paid nothing......They are $70.00 sneakers.......just sayin.

Esteemed Contributor

They must make a lot of money saving some fees and collecting interest.  They push it a lot over the last years.

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Try watching a show on any of the Discovery-owned channels and see how tired you get of the Discover+ commercials.

@Icegoddess 

OMG it is beyond annoying. It's getting to the point of unwatchability.....if that's a word.

Trusted Contributor

I don't have a Q card but I get easy pay on my other cards.