Valued Contributor

Is there any way you could ask Stacey S to choose more appropriate nail polish, especially when she does up close shows, like the jewelry shows? I'm sure everyone would appreciate it.

Trusted Contributor

Personally, for me, whatever nail polish the host wants to wear is fine with me.  It doesn't detract from their presentation.

Honored Contributor

More Appropriate nail polish????  Some can find fault with anything!!!!!  

Trusted Contributor

@QuinnPenny Really? That's all you've got? Bless your heart.

Honored Contributor

@QuinnPenny wrote:

Is there any way you could ask Stacey S to choose more appropriate nail polish, especially when she does up close shows, like the jewelry shows? I'm sure everyone would appreciate it.

"I'm sure everyone would appreciate it???" Feel free to voice your own opinion or request, but please don't speak for me. 

Honored Contributor

What's really going on with people posting such absurd comments. Nail polish color? What's next? Eye color? Skin color? Sad indeed. 

Respected Contributor

I didn't know there was appropriate and inappropriate nail color.  

What colors are appropriate?

What colors are inappropriate?

I'm baffled.

Esteemed Contributor

I am going to take a stab at this...I think Allure is saying that when a host wears dark colors,,,or unusual colors ....the eye is drawn to the nails and not the product they are selling...

There was a time when the hosts could only wear clear or pale pale pink on their nails...now it seems anything goes...

I have to admit i prefer the natural nails with clear or pale pink...

Trusted Contributor

Stacy does like dark nail polish.  Not my style but it's neat and clean.   Some vendors wear this, also.   I know Bob Mackie made a comment about it being inappropriate and distracting, especially in jewelry shows.   But it is better than the chipped and overgrown nail polishes I've seen on some hosts.   What really creeps me out is the ultra thick fake nails that look like they are put on at a 90 degree angle and hurts to watch.    One host looked so good when she grew out her own nails then returned to these 90 degree angle claws.   

Valued Contributor

Circles, thank you for clarifying what I was trying to say, you are very kind, unlike the others.