Occasional Contributor

Bring back Sports Savy - nice simple not expensive styles. Need to update Denim & Co. - seemed to go downhill.  I look at my Denim & Co. from years ago and very simple styles.

Too much LOGO - expensive and looks the same.  Seems like QVC has gone downhill in styles.

Honored Contributor

Re: Sports Savy - Denim & Co.

ITA, i still wear a lot of my SS to work, if it fits i will wear it!! Did recently give a lot of it to charity. 

Trusted Contributor

@Bensol wrote:

Bring back Sports Savy - nice simple not expensive styles. Need to update Denim & Co. - seemed to go downhill.  I look at my Denim & Co. from years ago and very simple styles.

Too much LOGO - expensive and looks the same.  Seems like QVC has gone downhill in styles.

Yes, I agree.  I would love for SS to return.

Honored Contributor

Sports Savvy looked very much like a brand available in stores called Aileen, except Aileen was much better quality, more substantial.  I'm still wearing some of that.

Denim & Co.  meets the needs of millions of women.  There is nice variety.  Love some of the abstract and geometric prints.  I think they do a nice job with it.  They have things found no place else.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I know that I don't care for D&Co. anymore, I used to have quite a bit of it. The last few years, the colors , prints , and styles are no to my taste. I just shop elsewhere.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Loved my SS. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Super Contributor

I was watching a Denim & Co show several years ago, and I remember that Carolyn Gracie said that Sport Savvy had turned into Denim & Co ACTIVE. However, I think QVC should have kept Sport Savvy. It was a great line.