Frequent Contributor

Please!  I need to pitch all of my old tupperware spice containers and get new ones.  I don't want glass because I am too clumsy.   Please someone make a compact spice container and rack that is resonably priced.  Are you listening Lock n Lock?????

Thank you!!!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I've asked for L&L spice containers also. Hopefully someone will follow through.

Esteemed Contributor

I never what to transfer spices.  Usually buy the 1/2  c size  to guarantee freshness.  I have 2 spinning tables that I place more than 20 any sized container in my cabinet.

Honored Contributor

Since OP doesn't really want glass, I'm sorry this isn't for her but I have to say I ordered a set of 24 "essential" spices from Spice House and they came yesterday and I am SO happy with them.  

They came in very nice sized glass jars, good labels, and fresh smeling and looking.  They were larger than grocery store spices, had nice cylender shaped jars to get into easily with a spoon, and ALL MATCH!!!!!

They were $99 for all 24, so that's not bad at all cost wise, and I can get refills when I need.  SO, I was very happy with them and if you don't mind glass, check them out if you need a new set.

If you have a spice rack the jars MAY not fit because they are bigger than the ones I'd been getting I think. They at least look bigger.