Valued Contributor

Speed up your returns department

Not only speed them up, train them. They keep charging return fees on pay it your way packages. It take 3 to 4 weeks to process returns apparently. So you are either doing this on purpose or working off our money. If they can't recognise a Q label from a pay it your way don't hire them. If we didn't have to keep calling about simple issues like this maybe your CS could actually take customers phone calls! You also should have trained them about your 90 day return policy from Feb to May. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Speed up your returns department

They don't refund you the original shipping fee when you return via pay your own way.  They only refund the item cost.

Esteemed Contributor

@catmama wrote:

They don't refund you the original shipping fee when you return via pay your own way.  They only refund the item cost.

I assumed the OP was talking about the $6.95 return fee being charged to her when she paid for return postage herself at the post office.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Q has had a lousy return processing dept for years.  They make a lot of excuses but nothing ever improves. People stop believing their reasons when it happens over and over for years.  They are like the boy who cried wolf.

So, I never thought I'd find a retailer that has worse returns processing than Q.  Until now. I returned one item to Eddie Bauer, tracking shows they received it on June 9th, and it still hasn't been processed.  I've been emailing them, responding to their emails, (can't get through by phone) and still nothing. I sent another email yesterday. I'm not ordering anything else from them.  

Valued Contributor

Yes, I am referring to the &6.95 return fee. I myself am not going to pay $3.50 to try something on anymore either. 

Super Contributor

Q needs to get it together on their entire ordering/shipping/returns process.

I understand we are experiencing strange times, but we're several months into it, with no end in sight, so if they don't have their act together by now....

I am frustrated by how long it is taking items to ship.  Other vendors, including HSN, seem to have that locked down.   I am also frustrated by the fact that I am CHARGED immediately, sometimes 2-3 weeks in advance of an item shipping.  Not cool.  We should not be charged until an item is fully into the shipping cycle.

Of course, we have free will.  I placed an order recently because a very generous friend gave me a birthday gift card, and I wanted to use it.   Once that transaction is completed (that is, I finally receive the item, and then either keep it/return it within 30 days), I will pay off all my easy-pay orders, and I'm out.   There are too many other alternatives to put up with this nonsense.