Honored Contributor

Looks like yet another thing we have to put up with. That tab that is present when your trying to scroll down the page viewing items that says Special Offers. Get as much advertising as you can, you know, on 1 page. 

Annoying disruption

Honored Contributor

I've been experiencing this on HSN...they have a "specials" add that goes across the page and interferes with being able to view the other products.  I've tried to delete the feature with no success.   I'm hoping QVC has not incorporated the same format.... annoying to the point where I just don't shop.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Special offers tab

[ Edited ]

@SharkE    @phoenixbrd

I wish I could heart your posts 1000 x      

These things are so  annoying it is getting impossible to shop here anymore.

It takes too long for all this ****** to load up!!!!!   Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

They don't seem to realize people don't want this stuff and it just makes them mad and they leave and go elsewhere.

We already got videos that you have to wait to load before you can click on a color option to view. sometimes the color option won't change anyway.

Then you got 'click here' measurements that come up in seamstress lingo that the common person can't interpret. Size large is a chest size of 22 inches, etc.

Wish the guy who runs the place  would come down out of the tower and listen to the customer.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE

I have to agree with you about the size chart ‘click here’ measurements.  Most of them I don’t understand!

Contributor
Please get tid of the special offers tab at the bottom of the screen. Whoever put that there obviously didn't check it out to see how annoying it is. What a waste of time!