Esteemed Contributor

LOL.....I just saw this thread; never saw this top before but I don't shop or watch Lisa Rinna, I did go to the product page and read the comments....this is too funny the top was expensive in the first place and the lunchtime special price is still high.

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Oh, no! The special shirt is back on the Lunchtime Specials list today. The break from seeing it for a few weeks was nice, but I guess it's still kicking around... Smiley Wink

@loriqvc- What?? It's back??  No way!!

Esteemed Contributor

Holy foil shirt, Batman—IT HAS RETURNED! I thought for sure this top had sold out by now, but apparently there are still more hanging around. It's slightly cheaper today than it has been in the past as a Lunchtime Special, but it's still overpriced, so it probably will continue to not sell well. Special, special, special...

Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

Holy foil shirt, Batman—IT HAS RETURNED! I thought for sure this top had sold out by now, but apparently there are still more hanging around. It's slightly cheaper today than it has been in the past as a Lunchtime Special, but it's still overpriced, so it probably will continue to not sell well. Special, special, special...

Lol, @loriqvc!  Yes, it's back and thanks for the update!  Smiley Happy

Here it is again for all those interested:

Lisa Rinna Collection Striped Foil Printed Knit Top - A274673

Honored Contributor

The special shirt is available in today's Lunchtime Specials...

Respected Contributor

Oh goodness no. If it hasn't sold out already Q should just donate the rest and take the tax write-off.

Esteemed Contributor

I noticed this, too! They just won't give up on it...  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

837514213.gifat the comments in this thread.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

I am thinking that those Mikasa baskets on clearance in all of the kitchen shows the past few weeks are the kitchen equivalent of the product they just can't unload. 

Esteemed Contributor

Actually, the Mikasa baskets are fantastic and just as versatile as advertised; I think they must have ordered a lot of them. The price is pretty incredible for what you get.