Occasional Contributor

Something (you love) is back Emails from QVC

[ Edited ]

I don't know if it's just me but I get these emails from the Q about something that I looked at being back in stock that just drives me crazy.  They include a picture and a "shop now" link that took me to the home page.  I just spent 15 minutes trying to find the pair of Sketchers I looked at weeks ago only to find out that while it may be back in stock, they only have a few sizes, none of them mine.  Perhaps if they put the item number in the email, or a link that went to that product instead of a general link to distract me I might be more inclined to shop. And who said I loved them?  Thank heavens I don't get one for everything I looked at or I would spend a lot of time hitting delete, delete. delete.

Respected Contributor

Re: Something (you love) is back Emails from QVC

Not just you. I've had 4 or so in the last few days. The first one I fell for it now I delete. 

Trusted Contributor

I too am receiving those emails from QVC

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

They probably figure if onltpy a few people go back and buy, it's worth it.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@MIHS66 wrote:

I don't know if it's just me but I get these emails from the Q about something that I looked at being back in stock that just drives me crazy.  They include a picture and a "shop now" link that took me to the home page.  I just spent 15 minutes trying to find the pair of Sketchers I looked at weeks ago only to find out that while it may be back in stock, they only have a few sizes, none of them mine.  Perhaps if they put the item number in the email, or a link that went to that product instead of a general link to distract me I might be more inclined to shop. And who said I loved them?  Thank heavens I don't get one for everything I looked at or I would spend a lot of time hitting delete, delete. delete.

I delete them as fast as I can.  I am a HS Class of 66 graduate.  Maybe your name means something else.

Respected Contributor

ME TOO!   So annoying to see a picture of an item from a family of products being promoted and click on the link and can't find the item anywhere.

Same goes for these notices, oh yea, back in stock!  I click on the link and go down the familiar rabbit hole.  Fool me twice.....

Sorry QVC, we stopped falling for it.  Waste of time.

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

Not just you. I've had 4 or so in the last few days. The first one I fell for it now I delete. 

@Lali1 

Yeah, me too.  The first one I got referenced an item I had recently purchased that was the last one available in the color I wanted.  When I saw the email, I assumed that color was back in stock because I would have like to purchase another.  I went to the item page, but no, it just the same items--no new stock in at all.

I now also automatically delete those emails.😠

Honored Contributor

@MIHS66Some emails are easy to delete without even looking.  That's what I'm doing with most retail right now.   Seems like there are so many to delete, it's easier to remove the few I truly need to deal with to saved mail and then detail all the rest en masse.   Way too much unnecessary mail

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I looked at something, went "YUCK!" and went to another page yesterday.

This morning, they sent me an email about that item!!!Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

I've been getting them a lot lately and now HSN is sending me "while you wait for your order" checkout what we think you might like🙄🙄🙄