Esteemed Contributor

Re: Something that truly annoys me about QVC's web site

Clickbait is exactly right. QVC's website is designed by their IT for their managers to have as many clicks as possible as managers think that those metrics make them look successful. It's not about the customer or an easy to use website.

Valued Contributor

@Stevie Nix wrote:

I totally agree with you about the web site and their "try to find these" items.  However, I looked into Honora Pearl Jewelry and found these:

J333694 - Necklace

J111840 - Earrings

Obviously not a set, but you might want to check them out.

Ah! Thank you LuvMyLab!

The necklace colors are lovely--though stainless steel?? The earring colors are lovely too, although they don't appear to be available. Maybe they will appear later.

Several times I've spotted lovely things on the home page, but could only locate them with Search, if at all. That should not be.

Honored Contributor

@AuntMame wrote:

Often a picture of an intriguing item will be posted on the home page. But when you click on it, darnit, you can't locate the item. Not even after click-click-click through page after page. Here's an example. Right now there's a picture of a lovely and simple pair of pearl earrings and pendant under "Gifts Under $100." When you click on it you get 272 jewelry items. But where are the pearl earrings and pendant? Nowhere to be found. This sort of thing turns me off from shopping on the QVC web site. I feel like I'm being click-baited. I feel like I'm being deceived. I feel like I'm wasting my time clicking through nearly 300 items looking for the lovely pair of pearl earrings. Please...if you post a picture of an item on the home page, make it easy to get to. Make it easy to find the information to order. Otherwise you're going to lose customers to other shopping sites that aren't playing silly click-click-click games.

You have taken my idea right out of my head. You must be psychic, AuntMame. This particular annoyance drives me nuts; clicking and scrolling and jumping around.