Esteemed Contributor

Today I had another message from QVC saying "Something you love is back". There was a photo of angels from Valerie I had clicked on. When I tried to look at it the message "Sorry, sold out" was posted then it proceeded to show other items.
   This has happened before with
items I'm just browsing. I don't want to cancel all messages from QVC but these are a waste of time and really annoying.

I'm more hesitant to browse now! It's like the old "bait & switch" marketing. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Something You Love Is Back

[ Edited ]

@1Snickers  I keep getting those types of emails on stuff I've aready bought (like Ryka shoes).  They were in stock when I bought and received them.  Also with the Breezies bras, (ones I've already purchased) I keep getting them but they don't even have my size! I find these very annoying because I get them all the time. 

Respected Contributor

I don't even read them, I just delete them.

Honored Contributor

I get those also and just delete them without even reading them.

Esteemed Contributor

I get those emails too.  But I just can not delete - I have to open them.  And yes, it is annoying.  And creepy.  I know they are spying on us, but it is still creepy.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

This is called "bait and switch".

Honored Contributor

@furbabylover    You need to read the definition of "bait and switch".  It has nothing to do with this subject.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I know!  I get those e-mails all the time and when I click on it (it’s usually clothing) almost all the sizes are sold out. Not only that but I don’t remember even looking at the item. 

Esteemed Contributor

@1Snickers  I get those too and have learned to just delete. Worse than that, I get messages from Walmart that the Clorox or Lysol wipes are back in stock, and when I go to the website, of course they are sold out. Infuriating! 

Valued Contributor

Oh, Please. You look like I need a drink. Love ya anyway!