Occasional Visitor

So glad that Alberti is back on the regular QVC channel........I don't watch the Beauty Station and when you moved him (Alberti) to it I thought that it was a huge mistake......he is charmming, warm and friendly.  I missed him so much but today I enjoyed him with the  Bethlehem show.  Please don't move my guy back to beauty......keep him on QVC regular......you have a lot of new women on late night.....send one of them to Beauty.  

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I love seeing him on with Valerie, he is a natural !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I love Alberti too.He is great with any product but he excels in home decor.Have you seen the pics of how he decorates his home?He has real flair and talent.

Trusted Contributor

QVC...if you listen..........we want ALBERTI please.  I love the way he presents anything. Class act.  Get him off beauty and on the main QHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

Well, I agree one million percent, but we have asked for him to have his own decor shows and franchise, but they just aren't hearing us.

He was great today (as always), perhaps he doesn't want to do a lot of decor shows, but we sure want him to!

He has a great eye for decor and can't wait till he posts his holiday decorating like he did last year. IT was simply perfect!

Trusted Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

Well, I agree one million percent, but we have asked for him to have his own decor shows and franchise, but they just aren't hearing us.

He was great today (as always), perhaps he doesn't want to do a lot of decor shows, but we sure want him to!

He has a great eye for decor and can't wait till he posts his holiday decorating like he did last year. IT was simply perfect!

I was thinking that, too, maybe those are the shows he likes the least. I wouldn't want to wish something on someone that might miss working on the other station. I wonder if he'd rather go back? But, I like him at the regular Q, too. (Elyse I can't watch out of all of them because she acts like a silly teen)