Occasional Contributor
Anyone notice how long it takes items to ship
What is happening?
Valued Contributor

I ordered several things on October 21st.  I just checked and those purchases are still in process.  

Contributor

I don't know what is happening, but you would think with all these "Slow Shipping" posts someone at QVC would address this issue.  There hasn't been one moderator (that I have seen) reply to a post with an explanation.  I have something ordered 10-17 that hasn't shipped yet.  There is a definite problem and it would be nice to know what is going on at the Q.

Esteemed Contributor

@Luv_My_Beagle wrote:

I ordered several things on October 21st.  I just checked and those purchases are still in process.  

@Luv_My_Beagle  ... I placed an order on October 6th.   I received two emails indicating there is a delay in shipping.  As of yesterday (October 26th) it was still in "process).  However, I was finally able to cancel the order.  Ironically,  the item I ordered still shows as being in stock!!!

Valued Contributor

QVC is a sinking ship, has been 10 month already, complaints, calls to corporate and no change.  I believe QVC doesn't care anymore, it's obvious, and perhaps we will all be seeing articles in the newspaper.  Shame on them, all businesses have issues, but for qvc not to address the many issues is unacceptable.  I wouldn't order from qvc for xmas because of shipping, and refunds.  They don't deserve our business.

Contributor

same thing here with the pet deshedder that I ordered on the 18th -- still in process but I can't cancel it.  I ordered the same thing from Amazon Friday and it is being delivered today.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@Boehm Collector wrote:

@Luv_My_Beagle wrote:

@Luv_My_Beagle  ... I placed an order on October 6th.   I received two emails indicating there is a delay in shipping.  As of yesterday (October 26th) it was still in "process).  However, I was finally able to cancel the order.  Ironically,  the item I ordered still shows as being in stock!!!

Well I guess I shouldn't be surprised.  But an order on Oct 6th still in process is nuts.  I'm surprised you were able to cancel!!

I ordered some clothing for Thanksgiving and figured I had ordered early enough to do an exchange if necessary.  I really doubt it now though.  Even when things are shipped they take a good long while to get to my home and even longer to return....

Esteemed Contributor

As much as this will infuriate some, I just received an order in four days.  It was a ridiculous low blow-out price on a pair if Merrells and it came via UPS Sure Post.

I don't doubt that this does not happen every time, but it does happen.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia 

I haven't had any shipping delays for the last few months.  I'm fact, I would say that 95% of those orders have come before the estimated delivery date.

I don't pay attention to how long anything is "in process" anymore.  QVC's order notifications don't keep up with real time. 

Respected Contributor

@WILDFLOWER: Slow shipping has been an issue for quite some time now. There are a gazillion threads about it on this forum. Don't really know the reason why.