Honored Contributor

Skin Care/Hair Care Please include Ingredients

I noticed the Tweak'd line of hair care products does not show the ingredient deck on the description page.  I know other product lines do.  I like some of those products, but I will not buy without seeing the ingredient deck since some of them contain ingredients I won't use.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Skin Care/Hair Care Please include Ingredients

I asked many months ago for the ingredients to be included on new WEN products being carried by QVC.

It's not like they aren't available.

Don't think I should have to shift over to Chaz's website to see ingredients on something I'm buying from QVC.

Trusted Contributor

@Icegoddess I was just looking for the ingredients last night both here and on google search. I could not find them anywhere for the Tweak'd shampoo.

Honored Contributor

@kjae wrote:

@Icegoddess I was just looking for the ingredients last night both here and on google search. I could not find them anywhere for the Tweak'd shampoo.

@kjae, if HSN carries the same product they have the ingredient lists, but it's a real pain to put both sites up side by side to make sure you're looking at the exact same product.  The names are so similar between products.  But I just don't feel that I should have to do that.  QVC should have those ingredients listed.