Honored Contributor

I would very much appreciate it if the host and vendor would let the public know if the shoe or boot run small, large or true to size.  They would know from the models wearing them.  I had to return 3 pairs of shoes this year and now I am afraid to order any.  Thank you.  Cat Very Happy  It would also be helpful if the information was online besides in the review section.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1. Under the description on line you usually will find a line chart that tells you if a shoe or boot is wide or narrow and does it run small or large.  I have a problem with the placement and height of the arch.   They are not consistent on 2 identical shoes.  I I hired my knees and hips in a car accident so now my body is very fussy.   I have purchased many inserts trying to get my shoes and boots to fit comfortably again.  They are all in great shape and none are cheap so I keep hoping for a solution.  

Respected Contributor

Jane always states whether they run true to size or go up or down depending on the shape of your foot.  She always asks the models what they think also.

Honored Contributor

I must have "lucky feet"..............if it's 6, it fits (!)

♥Surface of the Sun♥