Occasional Contributor

I'm sure this has been discussed at length, but I do remember a time when the sizing was shown on the screen.  If it is now i keep missing it.  Just a minor suggestion.  By the time I hear the length of a garment, if I'm even remotely interested, my size/color is sold out.  Thanks.  Any help is appreciated. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Sizing on Screen Please

[ Edited ]

I remember them doing that, but it was never up long enough for me to read it.

Maybe you should just put what you're interested in in your cart until you can determine if the measurements are okay.

Honored Contributor

@fmfg I agree wholeheartedly with @Icegoddess   The other thing I remember about all the talk about giving sizing details was Jeanne Bice telling the host with whom she was working that measrements  made for boring television.

Honored Contributor

I was still in bed today when the Joan Rivers show aired.  I didn't see a single measurement during the whole show.  Do they seriously think we're going to buy a pair of clingy jeans without knowing the measurements?  I looked but I did not buy.

I was glad I didn't buy because I later discovered a shirt I was interested in was hugely oversized and would have been much too big.

This is wholly the fault of the producer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I am truly baffled by the things that are missing from the live presentations.  Instead, hosts are spending too much time with nonsense chatter and inconsequentials.

What is wrong with QVC's production staff?

Two things that caused me to stop watching shows .... no accurate sizing information, and no fabric content percentages.

It's just not enough to say it's a cotton poly blend .... the actual percentages are very important.   Well, it's important if the Q wants to actually sell product.

Please ... just stop with the silly banter and be a little more professional.