Respected Contributor

Just watched presentation of TSV 6 models there only one size large all the rest plus host and vendor all xs and small.  - so we are looking at 7 size smalls - does not make sense.

Why does QVC not have more larger models and what about a host who is maybe XL or heaven's above 1X  then purchasers can get a better look at what they are trying to buy.

why show all the same sizing all the time?  Every host - except Carolyn - wears s or xs too - let us have some different sizes being shown.

Honored Contributor

@dulwichMaybe on the show you're watching all the women were tiny, but I saw Leah in the TSV earlier today and she is NOT S or XS -  just lovely.

Also, I can think of other hosts who are not S or XS.  Arguments are most persuasive when they're accurate ---unless you count political campaigners where their supporters don't much care about truth.

Honored Contributor

@millieshops has a good point.  I also believe Mary Beth wears medium.  I'm not sure whether Mary Beth is hosting today, however.  

I did see Leah earlier today and she is not XS.  Neither is Jayne Brown.  

I see large size models all the time on QVC.  Not in every show, perhaps, but they have a notable presence on the fashion shows.  

I realize it's frustrating to not see one's own size on every show, but surely there are scheduling issues and the like that could prevent this from happening.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

How many times have you ever seen a 1-2-3X model on QVC? Maybe a 1X once in a great while. I agree, they should do a much better job of hiring and scheduling models to represent all of the sizes they sell on Q. XS look good in most items, 3X would like to see what a model in their size looks like. I'm on their side.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop