Valued Contributor

Since vendors are venturing into the 3X-5X sizes, can they also add TALL’s in all sizes?

It would be so nice to have several inches in length especially in skirts, dresses, pants. Tops, especially thigh length are butt skimmers on me at 5’10”. It’s time to embrace tall women too! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Since vendors are venturing into the 3X-5X sizes, can they also add TALL’s in all sizes?

I don't think I have seen tall woman other than pants.  Men get this, but  not women.  I flip tween petite and regular due to arm length.  

Super Contributor

Re: Since vendors are venturing into the 3X-5X sizes, can they also add TALL’s in all sizes?

Inseam = tall? Wouldn't knowing what the inseam is tell you if it fits a tall person?

Respected Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

It would be so nice to have several inches in length especially in skirts, dresses, pants. Tops, especially thigh length are butt skimmers on me at 5’10”. It’s time to embrace tall women too! 

I agree.  If they can offer petites,  regulars and up to 5X, they should include talls too.  I'd like to see tall inseams with at least a 34" inseam.  

Valued Contributor

@camelot it does and it's usually too short for Tall women. If they made it in tall, then we could see that the inseam would work because it would be longer than a regular length.

Super Contributor

How about showing a model wearing a 5x. Perhaps in a picture

I think it would help those of that size to make a decision. I am a petite, and often there is not a petite model and I have to go searching for the size chart...