Trusted Contributor

PLEASE FIX THE ANNOYING SIGN IN TO "ORDERS" PAGE!

Trusted Contributor

I know - PLEASE !!!

Trusted Contributor

It is SO annoying. I have a feeling it is intentional though. For what reason, who knows? Some sort of marketing?

If I am in the forums, I sign in, it takes me to the orders page, and then I have lost the thread I was on. So frustrating!

Valued Contributor

I just posted on another thread.  So sick of signing in and then being sent to a photo of the Calista hair tool that I ordered a month ago and am already using.  What's the point?

Esteemed Contributor

because of this (being thrown back to my order status) something I ordered but was really on the fence about,I cancelled.

I was going to let it ship  but since I was thrown back into my order status,I cancelled the order while i was there....lol...............Q lost a sale .........

Respected Contributor

I think we are stuck with this annoying sign in. Someone thought this would be a good idea; someone who does not participate in the forum chit chat and thinks it will drive up sales. Not sure about sales, but it's certainly amped up Q's forum complaints.

We know what we purchased and have already decided to use social media by logging into the boards. For me it just delays getting to the boards. If I use my kindle, this just adds to to the crazy clicks I end up having to back out of when the page is jumping as it loads. 

Honored Contributor

It's the new normal, intended to drive sales.  I can hardly blame them; Q is in business to sell and make money after all.

Respected Contributor

I am tired of having to do it that way also. It makes me think they are hoping you will see something you have ordered before possibly in beauty and will be reminded of it and then will order more.

Respected Contributor

The constant threads about are just as annyoying.

Respected Contributor

@makena wrote:

The constant threads about are just as annyoying.

@makena  Well good grief it's 2017 and QVC is a huge company. Why they can't fix a problem by now is ludicrous.