Honored Contributor

Re: Show hosts talking too fast, babble

@Spurt I think for me at least a lot of that is I am older and my hearing isn't as good and things blur together.  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Spurt I think for me at least a lot of that is I am older and my hearing isn't as good and things blur together.  

@Sooner 

Its not just due to getting older, one host admitted she talked fast and it was a miracle anyone could understand her....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Sooner 

Its not just due to getting older, one host admitted she talked fast and it was a miracle anyone could understand her....

@Spurt I said FOR ME. . . 

Honored Contributor

I've tuned in to HSN to see Curtis presentations as I enjoy when he's on.

I don't know who talked faster Shannon (who I think drinks too many Red Bull before her shift😉) and now Suzanne is talking faster.

I know they need to make you "believe" their excited but geez take a breath🙄...and noticed even Curtis is a little "over the top" excited tonight....

Hey, guess whatever it takes for sales🙂

Respected Contributor

@kitpach wrote:

Please slow down, come up for air !  Talk to us, it's more enjoyable , and interesting if the products  is shown without sounding like a auctioneer, babbling, a mile a minute. 

@kitpach   Oh my goodness, I totally agree!!  I tried to watch the IT show last night.  I enjoy my IT products.  I actually had to turn the station the first 2 minutes. 

Jennifer Coffey was speaking so fast I could barely make out her words.  

Back to the "items recently on air" list for me. I just like to hear the descriptions on occasion.  

Contributor

I also hate that the host don't let the product rep talk. With the amount of adjectives and telling us all about the said product, it's like they don't need the rep there. I'm curious too see if the rep's will ever come back!

Spoiler

Spoiler
Smiley Frustrated
Respected Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Can you imagine having to talk for 10 or 30 minutes about some of the products aired?  I don't blame them for talking too fast or babbling.  They are probably trying to keep from rolling their eyes or saying the wrong thing.

LOL!

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

I've tuned in to HSN to see Curtis presentations as I enjoy when he's on.

I don't know who talked faster Shannon (who I think drinks too many Red Bull before her shift😉) and now Suzanne is talking faster.

I know they need to make you "believe" their excited but geez take a breath🙄...and noticed even Curtis is a little "over the top" excited tonight....

Hey, guess whatever it takes for sales🙂

Curtis has been frantic the last 2 times he has been on, I had to mute all of his visits for the last few months. It is not pleasant.

Trusted Contributor

Jane Tracy babbles on and on.   Alberti and Rachel scream.  Turn the channel when they are on.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jinlei wrote:

Jane Tracy babbles on and on.   Alberti and Rachel scream.  Turn the channel when they are on.

ouch

!   29208EED-1CDC-4264-AF83-8ED1DB4A463A.jpeg