Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I have a feeling they are being directed to interrupt and give updates on the amount sold, so people will call in and buy.
----------------------

That is my biggest pet peeve!!!  As a viewer/buyer, I have no need to know every few minutes the number of items left, the number of items sold and what color...especially when there are many colors in the presentation!  Most of the presentation is spent on updates of numbers and colors.  Once or twice during a presentation is enough... 

Esteemed Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

I was watching a Diamonique presentation (around midnight), with CP and Erin(?).  Erin could not get a word in, she sat there smiling and nodding her head, and silent pretty much throughout the whole presentation.  It was annoying (to me), and I did change the channel.🙂

@AKgirl2  Oh I watched that show also, and you are right.  I felt sorry for Erin, and Lord help us, because she is one of the newer hosts.  Erin is the expert on Diamonique and CP needs to be told that. I like you turned it off.  

Esteemed Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

Today, every time Chaz would start to speak Jennifer Coffey would interrupt him, chatter and tell him to go on, only to interrupt him again.  This went on for a bit before she finally stopped.  It was like a comedy skit, but not funny.

@qbetzforreal  That is one host I cannot watch.  No matter how much I like what they are presenting, she turns it into a (This show is about me)   I just don't remember the hosts doing this years ago.   It is sad.