Super Contributor

Not many tops come in petite. 

Honored Contributor

@VancouverUSAgal wrote:

QVC definitely needs to offer more petites.  Requests have been made since the 90's and they always have an excuse why they can't/don't offer more petites.  I notice when Linea has petites, they sell out quickly.    I like and need the shorter tops.  (also inseams at 27")  One of the many reasons I stopped buying Susan Graver items was that almost all her tops then were tunic length.  Very unflattering on me at 5' tall.    

Honored Contributor

Re: Shorter length tops

[ Edited ]

Never could understand why Logo stylist puts all of frou frou right at the hip/top of thigh which serves only to emphasize the area where most women need help.  Makes no sense to me.

I’ll also be thrilled to see a regular cardigan again that has some shape and closures in the front.  I am so sick of seeing all tents.

And yes, I know I don’t have to buy them and I don’t.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@Aless1 wrote:
We really need shorter length tops,

@Aless1 

Who are the "we" you refer to?  

I have a long torso ... I only buy longer tops.

Honored Contributor

@VancouverUSAgal wrote:

Dillards has a petite dept. Really glad. I'm 5'5. I feel sorry for the really short folks, men and women. My husband can't find pants that I don't have to try and hem or pay alterations to hem.

Everything is for the big rear folks and tall folk ROFL