Contributor
We really need shorter length tops,
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Shorter length tops

[ Edited ]

I honestly don't want to go back to the shorter length tops.  I much prefer those that cover the things I want covered.  But I don't see why we can't be offered a variety of lenghts in tops - short to tunic length.  Does it have to be one way or the other? 

Respected Contributor

I do like shorter tops too.  Some people with in-shape half-moon rears look better in shorter tops since the longer ones look a little less flattering going over the bubble.  I'm glad there are different lengths offered.

Honored Contributor

I wanted a shorter length top until I saw my 68 year old behind in my jeans wearing a shorter top. I wear a size small top and size 8 or 10 jeans, so I'm not a heavy person, I guess at this point my butt is just not cute anymore.

Honored Contributor

The trend seems to be toward shorter tops, however I won't even consider a top less than 30" and prefer 32".  Shorter tops hit me in the middle of the wrong place.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I like shorter length tops too.  I have a big butt (among other things).

Anything that's too long just emphasizes my fanny.  

I always think my stomach and fanny are having a race to see who'll win the prize for the biggest.

Those long shirts don't look good on me.  I need something that let's people know...'this lady does have some kind of waist'.

Otherwise they (my body parts) all run together.

Regular Contributor

I don't like shorter length tops.  I am happy to finally see longer tops and tunic tops.  If you  look there are many tops in petite for those who prefer a shorter length top.  It's time that they start thinking about the taller women who need and enjoy a longer top.

Esteemed Contributor

Those of us with chests and butts need the shorter length tops! Long tops look like wearing a tent.  Not a good look.

Respected Contributor

Longer!  And no more shorter in front!  Unless you are flat chested your top is going to be shorter in the front anyway, making it even shorter emphasizes it. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am only 5ft. Maybe 4-1/2 --Please say and put on screen in case are hearing is going--Thank you.