Highlighted
Not applicable

Shoe Shopping With Jane . . . . "Not"

I cannot stand watching Jane R-T anymore. I love to watch the shoe and accessory shows but she ruins it when she constantly says "Shoe Shopping with Jane", like 50 times in 30 minutes. Get a grip!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted

Re: Shoe Shopping With Jane . . . . "Not"

I can't watch her on anything anymore she interrupts people to much. When she is on I watch something else. Repeating the words over and over and interrupting the guest is rude. Yes she needs to get a grip!!!
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I respect your opinions, but Shoe Shopping with Jane is one of my favorite shows on QVC. She has her buzz phrases, like they all do, but she tends to give good details about the product too.
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

the product details only come after she's mentioned where she wore the shoes, who she was with, what she was doing, that her daughter is a dancer, that her sister is a cancer survivor, that she loves the shore, that she went there every summer as a child, etc.etc.etc..... and every vendor is introduced as her "very dear friend".   What a self-absorbed chatter box!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:
I respect your opinions, but Shoe Shopping with Jane is one of my favorite shows on QVC. She has her buzz phrases, like they all do, but she tends to give good details about the product too.

I agree.....I also like SSWJ.  She might be a little annoying, but consider the fact that instead of watching a sleep number bed or a vacuum cleaner you are watching shoes.  That's enough for me!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@hollysgram wrote:

the product details only come after she's mentioned where she wore the shoes, who she was with, what she was doing, that her daughter is a dancer, that her sister is a cancer survivor, that she loves the shore, that she went there every summer as a child, etc.etc.etc..... and every vendor is introduced as her "very dear friend".   What a self-absorbed chatter box!

Thank you so much for your post. Right on target, so true. If I had a dime for every time I have heard about her daughter, the shore, yes her very dear friend, what she did as a child, her ballet dancing,blah blah blah I would be in great financial shape, or at least much better.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Annoying! 

Besides what the OP stated, there are almost no narrow width shoes offered -- ever.  I can't get excited by items that I can't wear.  So, I don't even watch the shoe shows now.