Honored Contributor

Can you please have different style shoes on these shows.  I always see new shoes in your website but they are never presented on the shoe shows.  They show all the same frumpy styles.  Please mix it up alittle.  

Honored Contributor

Yes, Yes, Yes !!!!!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Re: Shoe Shopping Shows!

[ Edited ]

I  just wish the shows with Jane T she'd wear a pr of knee high stockings and stop putting her bare feet in the shoes.

What happens to all of the shoes she puts on her bare feet? Does she buy all of them and share with her daughters?

I'm not by any means being snarky but this just really bothers me.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky @QVCkitty1  You mean you're tired of seeing the incredible, wait-to-you-see-them styles, in all these gorgeous, sensational colors of brown, nearly brown, and grey?

I agree 100%. 

Mix it up a little, please!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I  just wish the shows with Jane T she'd wear a pr of knee high stockings and stop putting her bare feet in the shoes.

What happens to all of the shoes she puts on her bare feet? Does she buy all of them and share with her daughters?

I'm not by any means being snarky but this just really bothers me.

@PINKdogWOOD.  Same with the models. I see bare feet there.

Esteemed Contributor

Those same old brands haven't sold yet. They have to keep trying to eliminate stock! 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

and you think shoes in the shoe store have not been tried on with bare feet?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

YES!

Super Contributor

She do show new shoes a lot even her out of the box shoe is different every show. QVC has to sell what most viewers buy. Do you tell sales people at your local store that. They buy a season ahead and we as consumers has to purchase what they have.

Trusted Contributor

@Imaoldhippie I'm sure they are - but that does not make it right.  Stores used to supply small foot coverings for those with bare feet but doubt they do that any more.  You would think people would know better but not so.  However, Jane probably knows that bare feet are a no-no so why do it?