Trusted Contributor

Maybe it is just me, but I see all of these great tops, blouses, sweaters, jackets, tops, etc. and I find that most are 26-29 inches long!  I am only 5 feet tall, and yet I want a top that comes more like 30-31 inches because if I wear it out, I want a little more coverage than what stops just at my waist. I don't know how any taller women like these shorter things that don't even cover their pants zipper, and please don't bend over!

Respected Contributor

Re: Shirt/blouse/top lengths.

Maybe you should be looking at tunics instead of regular tops.  With tunics though I have to buy a petite or they're toooo long.  I don't know about lengths - I'm going to have to pay more attention to that.

Respected Contributor

I'm glad they offer shorter blouses.  Some people's rears are their best feature and they don't mind having them not covered completely. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you. I do look at all of the tunics. Most are really long or have shark bite hems or some type of backside addition. I just want normal blouses to cover the top of my pants. Not stop at them.

Contributor

I'm 6 feet and believe me when I say I DON'T care for short tops.

New Contributor

Funny how we are all different. I’m 5’1 and would like tops less than 25 inches. I feel like the longer ones cut me off making my legs look even shorter. I would also like long sleeves that don’t need shortening or to be pushed up. 

Honored Contributor

There is enough variety in the length of tops so there are choices for everyone.   Not every top is going to be suitable for every customer....pick and choose.  Use some common sense.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment